Interested in a morning of inspiration, connection, tears and laughter? Take some time out for you, for your head and for your heart! Join us at the 2015 Leading Moms event on September 25th.
Don’t miss out on this year’s Leading Moms event! Get your ticket.
You Might also like
By Leading Moms — 5 years ago
Louise Green is a globally recognized voice at the forefront of the body advocacy movement. Louise is a certified fitness professional as well as a successful plus size athlete. She empowers athletes of all shapes and sizes in a culture that generally dominates one ideal.
Green, is not only the founder of Body Exchange (with 6 locations in Canada) but also a writer, host of international wellness retreats and an advocate with a comprehensive continental reach.
Green’s unflinching and unapologetic questioning of the way we view plus-size athleticism is also the catalyst for her groundbreaking book, “Limitless” which will be launched in 2015.
Green has been published internationally on platforms such as The New York Times, UK’s Daily Mail, Huffington Post and XOJane. She has also pitched her business concept on CBC’s Dragon’s Den and was a highly heralded speaker at the first annual Body Love Conference in Tucson, Arizona.
Green ignites the change we wish to see.Post Views: 564
By Leading Moms — 4 years ago
Morgane is the chair of the Trans Alliance Society, a non-profit organization advocating on behalf of transgender and gender-variant persons in BC. Additionally, she sits on the DPAC executive committee of the Vancouver Board of Education and on the City of Vancouver LGBTQ2+ Advisory Committee.
By Leading Moms — 4 years ago
- Media ticket to our event (valued at $65)
- Reserved seating at the event
- Complimentary childcare at any Kids & Company location, ideal for kids 18 months to five years of age. Infants may stay with their mothers during the event.
- Breakfast and lunch at Craft Beer Company (Valued at $25)
- Acknowledgment our Media sponsor page and social media
- Promo code for your network (“lmfriends” gives your followers 15% off the regular ticket price)
- Your blog post posted on our Facebook page and Twitter pages.
What we expect in return:
- Your virtual attendance and promotion at the Leading Moms Twitter party (September 15th at 8 pm)
- One article about the event published on your blog. Of course if you’d like to do more, feel free! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your link when it’s up so we can post it on our website and social media.
- Regular tweeting using hashtag #LMinspire leading up to and during the event. Please see the social media promo guide for suggested tweets and Facebook posts
- Inclusion of our logo, speaker photos or 2015 promo video.
- Your attendance at the breakfast and lunch.
- Reference to SpringFree Trampoline as the Blog Ambassador sponsor, whenever possible, linking to this page and displaying this logo:
To Register For the Event
Go to our Register page and use promo code “LMmedia” at checkout. Note: this promo code is just for you, not your followers. You will find childcare registration details at checkout.
Images & Videos
Feel free to use any of the speaker images on our website or post this 2014 video on your blog or website. Please link to http://leadingmoms2015.eventbrite.ca or http://leadingmoms.ca
Interested in a morning of inspiration, connection, tears and laughter? Take some time out for you, for your head and for your heart! Join us at the 2015 Leading Moms event on September 25th. For tickets and info, go to: http://leadingmoms.ca
Use promo code “lmfriends” to give 15% off regular price tickets to your readers. Note: Early Bird tickets are a cheaper option while they are available.
For Your Article
Please read our Press Release.
Some key messages:
Leading Moms is a one-day event featuring inspiring talks from extraordinary moms. Our speaker line-up includes key influencers in media, arts, health, social change and more. In a mix of performance, video and live talks, our roster of moms will deliver personal talks straight from their heart.
Ticket holders can register for complimentary childcare, courtesy of Kids and Company, at any of their Lower Mainland locations.
This year’s event boasts a fantastic speaker line-up, including award-winning CTV investigative, reporter, anchor and breast cancer survivor Mi-Jung Lee, Transalliance activist Morgane Oger and super poet Samantha Reynolds. The event won’t disappoint.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email Harriet at email@example.com
Post Views: 404